Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Discussion: As operators will need increased capacity to accommodate mobile IP capabilities in the near future, many are racing to evolve their networks to Long Term Evolution (LTE). Among next generation standards, LTE has emerged as the preferred solution to bring rapid evolution from diverse 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) and 3GPP2 legacy networks.
Just what implications does the LTE-evolution bring? What does your legacy network mean? Once an operator commits to LTE, what kinds of new business can be derived, and what new revenue streams open? How will LTE -- a capitol intensive technology -- generate additional revenues for operators and their share holders?
During this webinar we will discuss and define:
* Code-Division Multiple Access (CDMA), Evolution Data Optimized (EVDO), High Speed Packet Access (HSPA), and the Evolution to LTE
* Network Efficiency enabled through LTE and IP based platforms
* The current ecosystem players and new entrants’ potential to drive tomorrow’s marketplace
* Market penetration, 400%+ subscriber adoption, and why we’ll see 50 billion connections
* Innovation and disruption from vertical industries that are further enabled through wireless broadband technology